Lee Field Dog Park
Lee Field Dog Park is a small dog park maintained by the City of Alamosa, located in Alamosa, Colorado!
1. Dogs MUST be on a leash prior to entering and upon leaving the facility and dog owners must be in possession of a leash at all times inside the park.
2. The City of Alamosa is not responsible for injuries to dogs, their owners/handlers, or others that use the park. This area is for dogs and their handlers only.
3. Limit of 3 dogs per adult.
4. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and their dog’s actions.
5. No smoking or food (human &/or dog) within the park.
6. Dogs must be current with all vaccinations, healthy, and wearing a collar with identification and current rabies tag at all times.
7. DOGS WASTE MUST BE CLEANED UP IMMEDIATELY BY THE DOG OWNERS AND PLACED IN THE TRASH
8. Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months of age are prohibited.
9. Animals other than dogs are prohibited.
10. Dog owners are responsible for ensuring that their dogs do not escape from the fenced area.
11. Do not bring dogs to the park that you cannot handle.
12. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
13. Dogs showing aggression towards people or other dogs MUST be immediately removed from the park.
14. Dogs MUST be within sight and under voice control of owner at all times and not left unattended.
15. Dog owners are responsible for filling holes and repairing damage caused by their dogs.
16. Violators are subject to removal from the dog park, suspension of privileges, and possible criminal charges.
Hours of Operation – The Dog Park is open from dawn to dusk. 7 days a week.
• Reporting – Any incident, problem, violation, emergency, etc. must be reported immediately to the Police Dispatch at 589-5807. Call Alamosa Parks and Recreation Department at 589-2105 for maintenance or operational concerns.
• Responsibility – Any person bringing a dog into this facility assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and severally, with the owner of the dog for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other dogs or property, caused by the dog. All persons using the facility, by entering it, agree to indemnify the City of Alamosa and hold the City of Alamosa harmless for any harm resulting from the use of this facility.
For the benefit of everyone in our community, please remember to leave our dog
park nicer than you found it!
San Luis Valley Pet Resources is not directly affiliated with Alamosa Dog Park/Lee Field Dog Park.